Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/12/07

today i am going to write abought family. I have a mother who is fun, a brotherwho is a pain in the bum, a sister who for somereason every sunday comes home and goes on a rampage sayin that this house needs to be cleaned today, a grandama and grandama who love me, and a whole lot more. I know its kinda boring but if i got into this i would be typing the world longest novel. i also have a neace who has just turned 4 (let the lord help me) she is the devil she is mean nasty and creul she does anything she wants she got away with saying she was going to shoot my mom her grandma. she picked up my neaphew the other day she was making him stand up hes only 4 or 5 moths. she knew she isnt aloud to pick him up then she droped him like one of her barby dolls. come meet her some time.

6 comments:

wonderfred said...

I know your niece she is evil Oh yeah and Im not shur if I want to come visit here she might beat me up

Shaggy said...

hi man your neice is really wierd and she is really mean meany head

wonderfred said...

I saw her hauling on a dirtbike she jumped it and went in the street and almost got hit by a car.

ello-poppet said...

That was a good blog! I will need a pic. Of you for your lepercon.

ello-poppet said...

we have a lot in common, family wise. What did judd copy?

ktm said...

idont think i want to meet your nicce at all oops i allready have what a devil she shood leve the babby allonne poor thing